Trapeze Vault is a document storage and retrieval system. It is designed to ensure you get the most out of the Trapeze imaging and viewing system. Trapeze Vault provides a simple intuitive way of accessing information based on your own defined criteria.
- Create your own database and personalise the search criteria using a user friendly wizard
- Search on single and multiple-fields, search for words in the data, annotations or bookmarks – find and access any information within seconds
- Personalise to show the document metadata you want to display (e.g. image ID, document type, references, notes etc)
- Modify metadata, insert bookmarks and annotate any stored information in any way you like
- Scan images directly to your own database quickly and easily - add or delete details to the already existing images in the database
- Use as the database for multiple existing applications (e.g. accounts payable, customer databases etc)
- Store different document types, such as MS office documents, PDF's and emails, directly from the source application.
- Use with your existing MS Access or SQL Server database – Trapeze Vault is ODBC compliant
- Email any document directly from your database